Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Richard, Computer Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
why was my password XXXXX on my e mail. when i have been using
Shefin, Technical Support Executive
why was my password XXXXX on my e mail. when i have been using this same password XXXXX many many years. and on friday i tried to log in using the password XXXXX i did not work… read more
I have been using quickbooks for many many years. I have a
don thayer
don thayer, Managing Partner
I have been using quickbooks for many many years. I have a 2009 version. I purchased a laptop and would like to work away from my desk with it. Do I have to buy a new a program for the laptop to do th… read more
Yahoomail will not accept my password when I try to log in,
snow2019
snow2019, Doctoral Degree
Yahoomail will not accept my password XXXXX I try to log in, although it has not changed and I have used it many times successfully in the past. It keeps saying that the answer to my secret question i… read more
I have been using Microsoft Office for many years, (now using
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Science
I have been using Microsoft Office for many years, (now using MS Office 2010) but can not figure out some problems. I have to redo my PC I have many words that I added to my dictionary that I do not w… read more
I just attempted to fill your new form. It would not accept
Network Bill
Network Bill, Bachelor's Degree
I just attempted to fill your new form. It would not accept the ID and Password XXXXX I have been using for years. So, I started to fill the New Member form and made an error typing my ID and when I r… read more
The system will not accept my password, Years ago, They have
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
The system will not accept my password JA: When did you last reset your username and password? Customer: Years ago JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: They have been automatically i… read more
how to get into my yahoo mail. My password XXXXX XXXXX accepted
Jess
Jess, Bachelor's Degree
how to get into my yahoo mail. My password XXXXX XXXXX accepted and is the one I have been using for the last 6 years… read more
I have been a member for many years - for some reason you will
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I have been a member for many years - for some reason you will not accept my password XXXXX I cannot reset. I need a new password XXXXX for business. You claim I have an alternate email ending with gm… read more
I have been dealing with Amazon for years, but today it will
Dustin, Support Technician
I have been dealing with Amazon for years, but today it will not accept my password, and when I follow the procedure to change my password, which I have just been trying repeatedly, it will not accept… read more
Apple is not recognizing my email addy I've been using for
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Apple is not recognizing my email addy I've been using for years. And won't accept my password ***** let me change it. … read more
Last month my aol email account would not accept the password
Travis B.
Travis B., Computer Technician
Last month my aol email account would not accept the password XXXXX had been using successfully for several years. After several attempts using other possible passwords and having them rejected I foll… read more
I have been using wordperfect 9 for many blessed years. I
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Science
I have been using wordperfect 9 for many blessed years. I use it in the office with multiple macros When I switch from computer to computer using windows xp professional , I would copy certain customi… read more
I have not used my ASUS tablet for a while. When I charged
Sheri
Sheri, Bachelor's Degree
I have not used my ASUS tablet for a while. When I charged it and turned it on it would not accept my password. … read more
I haven't used my Hotmail account for many many years and
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
Hi ! I haven't used my Hotmail account for many many years and would like to access it again. I've been trying to do so for the last week but I can't get a new password ***** the system won't let me. … read more
Hi I have been using gmail for many years, but lately it is
Pieter
Pieter, Senior Systems Administrator
Hi I have been using gmail for many years, but lately it is acting really strange. A lot of mails sent me is not being showed as unread. I have tried the different new solutions for the inbox, but ema… read more
I have been using Google Sketch Up and Layout for many years.
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I have been using Google Sketch Up and Layout for many years. Recently I find I cannot save anything to pdf. If I save a Word doc or a Layout page to pdf, it appears to be saved but opens with a blank… read more
I have a Laserjet P2015dn that has been used on an Apple extreme
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have a Laserjet P2015dn that has been used on an Apple extreme network for many years. I bought a new Apple extreme and it now doesn't seem to work. I tried deleting the printer and resetting it but… read more
Im Being Denied Access To My Account. They Are Saying My
Andy, Computer Consultant
I'm Being Denied Access To My Account. They Are Saying My Password XXXXX XXXXX I've been using this password XXXXX many years. They say they are sending information to my account, but they won't let m… read more