I factory reset my sons tablet due to running slow from all…

Customer Question
I factory reset my...

I factory reset my sons tablet due to running slow from all his downloads. Well now its asking for tge synced account and ive entered every email i could its not letting me back on the tablet or to complete the set up process

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail is who was on there

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Well both tablet and phone. In this case the tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ive factory reset it several times now and i cant get passed that one prompt for the synced email

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 27 days ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you have on the tablet please?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Ive logged in all accounts possible. None seem to be the correct account and move forward. Ive reset it several times now

thanks

Do you recall at all the gmail address you used on the device?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I have them writen down but none are working

Can you sign into them here?

www.gmail.com

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Well i can sign into them all on another device but from the device which displays the message no i can not it will not allow me to move forward with out the account

whats the message you get when it fails?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
To try logging in with a previous registered account

ok, then it is not the one you are using

Use this link to try to find any other accounts you have

https://accounts.google.com/signin/usernamerecovery?hl=en

Let me know how you go

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Ive done that ive enteted all the accounts i know n it will not move forward

Try this please, when you need to enter the email, long press on the @ icon on the keyboard then click on Google Keyboard Settings when it appears

Then press on the three dots top right then help & feedback

Long press on some text then choose web search

Type in it Settings then press on the Settings App

Go to about tablet, tape on build number 7 times to unlock the developer options

Go to Developer Options then allow OEM unlocking

Reboot the tablet and check if it is now removed

Let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Ok hold on please

thanks

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No i dont even get to the 3 dots

ok, your only option then is to take it into the store and they will need to send it off to be reimaged once you prove you are the owner

In this situation, it is the only thing you can do sorry,

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No i guess not

thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.