My ipad was disabled because I downloaded a lot of games…

Customer Question
My ipad was disabled...

My ipad was disabled because I downloaded a lot of games when I bought it in August last year I have changed the password ***** apple, but I need to enable it again please.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

10 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am computer illiterate, I don't know how todo that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

Click here to reset your Apple id

your Apple id is your email.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, complete the rating after the problem is fixed/resolved and if you are unable to follow any given steps please click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.