I have a new LLG monitor which I am trying to connect to my…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new LLG monitor which I am trying to connect to my computer. Nothing seems to work. I have a HDM1 cble and it is pluggged in.

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

It is brAND NEW. LG 24M36H

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NOHTING PROJECTS TO SCREEN nO SIGNAL NO NOTHING. NO MENU

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 24M36H? What happened right before this?

I have just bought my monitor home. Told I just neeed to plug it in. However nothing works. I have a new computer also A Lenovo Yoga 720 and just wanted a new monitor so I can use it as a desk top easily.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just neeed it fixed asap Should not have these issues when everything is new. Feel waste so much time trying to set these supposley simple things... The instrauctions on the LG monitor were nothing in writing. not impressed

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the Internet currently working on your computer?

Have you tried anything on your Lenovo computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,