My built in camera is having difficulty working properly. It…

Customer Question
My built in camera...

My built in camera is having difficulty working properly. It is very dark or black when I try to use it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you experiencing the same issue in different shooting modes, or just one?

Multiple

Technician's Assistant: Has there been any damage to your camera recently (e.g. from dropping it or getting it wet)?

No

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Whats the make and model of the device you are doing this on?

Please let me know