I am trying to use my phone but it wants some type of

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to use my phone but it wants some type of emergency pass word, not sure that even set one??

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Early today but totally rebooted phone because it wasn't working right!!

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

That is what I did,but it want some type of emergency pass to use phone and I have never set one??

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No sounds good

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this

What is the make/model of the phone and tell me the exact error you get on the phone

Thanks can't read what you are asking or saying
No more money please

PLEASE NOTE: You may see ADDITIONAL SERVICES offer which is automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. you may close the offer if you don't want to avail additional service, we can continue with the chat service you have opted for.

Ok payed the Five dollars do not want to spend anymore can you help me use my phone??
It says dial an emergency number??

Just to clarify the 5$ charge it is a deposit when you post a question with us, the full amount of the question value is charged when you receive a reply from an expert. justanswer service prices is more than fair and reasonable.

If you have billing related question please get it clarified with customer service from the link given below.

f**k it goodbye
I better not be charged anything on my credit card or we are going to have a real problem, better business problem!!!!