Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Had my old,still operating computer set up to remember my
Jay D
Jay D, Bachelor of Science
Had my old,still operating computer set up to remember my password.. Now I also have a new laptop and dont remember the old password. How do I find out what it is? … read more
This is all new to me and somehow my google chrome is gone.
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
this is all new to me and somehow my google chrome is gone … read more
I had an google account. Now it is closed. I have tried to
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I had an google account. Now it is closed. I have tried to create a new one. NO LUCK! After filling in required questions, told to enter my six digits numbers via email. How can I when I must leave go… read more
I have the chrome auto fill and and wondering if I can
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
I have the chrome auto fill and and wondering if I can remove it. I am trying to change my sign in and password ***** a new site and the auto fill keeps coming on to fill in old sign in and password.… read more
I am trying to get into my google email without a password.
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
I am trying to get into my google email without a password. I can't remember the old one. … read more
I downloaded google and received all the gadgets, like auto
online_help
online_help, Master's Degree
I downloaded google and received all the gadgets, like auto fill, speelcheck, ete. etc. I had one google bar and one bing. I liked my home page. The other day when I went on line, I noticed another go… read more
I need google chrome auto fill, dell computer. windows 10,
Josh, It Support Specialist
I need google chrome auto fill JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer? Customer: dell computer. windows 10 JA: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you… read more
Forgot password for e-mail, its in my old computer and I am
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
its in my old computer and I am on it now but the new one doesnt have it on auto logim … read more
The application will not except my address. Chrome. Because
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
The application will not except my address JA: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: Chrome JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: No, because it had changed it in my auto fill … read more
I have had several google passwords and now I cannot remember
sandy
sandy, Technical Specialist
I have had several google passwords and now I cannot remember any of them nor can I access my google account. My email address [email protected] My last password XXXXX lindak1 My phone number is (XXX) … read more
I downloaded Adobe Flash Player but was still unable to get
Waitongu2
Waitongu2, Sr. Application Support Eng
I downloaded Adobe Flash Player but was still unable to get Google Chrome. Have had problems since I got my new HP Pavilion P6 series desktop a month ago. I have gmail, but not Chrome. Would like Chro… read more
I dont know it will not sign me into Google chrome I am a
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
I dont know it will not sign me into Google chrome I am a seventy year old and cant remember my password ***** I am in respite care at presant and my books are at my home … read more
I got new chrome want to know if everything on old chrome is
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
I got new chrome want to know if everything on old chrome is gone forever had two days of googled information on it… read more
I had google chrome on my desktop and now it wont open. Not
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Technician
I had google chrome on my desktop and now it wont open … read more
I am trying to sign up and reset my password but I can't
Harry, tech support specialist
I am trying to sign up and reset my password ***** I can't remember the old one to set the new one. … read more
I can't access google chrome password. I can not access
Divyansh Pagaria
Divyansh Pagaria, Bachelor's Degree
I can't access google chrome password JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing? Customer: I can not access google chrome JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating Sys… read more
I can't remember my passwords to two accounts. I just
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I can't remember my passwords to two accounts. I just started a new one to be able to get this far. I still have my old phone number as the contact to me for resetting. What do I do? What can I do to prove it is my real accounts and not a hacker? I am seeking jobs in the South Bend area due to moving to the area in 2 weeks. I could give you one of my user names and you can go in and see its true by looking at my emails … read more
I am 81 years old and have forgotton my email password. I
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
I am 81 years old and have forgotton my email password. I had on auto recognition to help me. and I had it in a password ***** in code, but i must have messed up my code as I vannot work it out … read more