Trying to find a missing code to change billing for

Customer Question
Trying to find a...

Trying to find a missing code to change billing for Microsoft 365

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I want to renew my account and the expiration date has expired

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am usiing a levano and runnint microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Today. I started to put in the information and became stuck when it asked for some numbers that were sent at some time in the past

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ralf, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Ralf
Ralf, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, I'm Ralph and I'll be assisting you with your issue.

Can you advise what is the exact name of the code that Office 365 is asking of you?