I purchased a new I phone on Friday last week. I am unable…

Customer Question
Hello, I purchased a...

Hello, I purchased a new I phone on Friday last week. I am unable to receive any of my emails. The gentleman at the Telstra shop told me it may be because I have a very old email account and I would need someone with more access to be able to help me to fix it. My email account is***@******.***, this has happened to me before, I desperately need this fixed as I use this to receive work emails. Regards ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My connection is fine I only use my phone for my email, I know the problem is the fact that it is an old email account and apparently comes from an old server.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Hello I need help as I cannot receive my emails.
Not sure if this is working why am I not getting an answer?
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you still able to access the account on your computer?

Please let me know