I would like to change my apple password. IVE BEEN TRYING…

Customer Question
Hi, I would like...

Hi, I would like to change my apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

IVE BEEN TRYING FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS, I,M NOT VERY GOOD AT THIS , SO IM SURE IVE MESSED UP. ALL I NEED TO DO IS CHANGE MY PASSWORD. IVE NOT BEEN USING IT IN A LONG TIME AND I DONT REMEMBER IT

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

YES AND IT KEEPS TELLING ME IM DOING SOMETHING NOT RIGHT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, IM JUST TRYING TO GET TO THE GOOGLE HOME APP, BECAUSE I GOT A HOME MINI

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is your Apple ID password ***** you want to change?

thank you

May I know is this your Apple ID password ***** you want to change?