I want Google off my phone and to tAke their stupid lock off…

Customer Question
I want Google off...

I want Google off my phone and to tAke their stupid lock off my property

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I did a factory reset I DO NOT KNOW MY PASSWORD. Google locked me out of MY own phone. I have bought another and opened all new acts lost all pics and info. I would like to sell my old phone to mAke up for whAt I am out thanks to Google's brand security.How is it even legal that u can lock my phone that I paid for frome

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

That is exactly what bot me into the mess

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

It says it says that the phone was unautborized eset and that I have to enter the old Google account but I don't know my password

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Have you tried to reset your Gmail password ***** a computer?

I don't hAve one

You don't have what?