I am trying to sign into my yahoo email account, but I vsn…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign into my yahoo email account, but I vsn mot remember my password. My recovery numbers are turned off. I use my account for work

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone numbers are nogoof any longer. And I hV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have security ? I think but I do not remember where to find them

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
I do not remember my security questions. I do not know where to find them
Should it take this long for a specialist.
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 2 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Open the Yahoo Sign In Helper page by clicking on the following link:

click here

Enter your email ID into the field provided and click Continue. If you would rather receive password ***** information via phone, enter a mobile phone number associated with your Yahoo email account settings.

Select how you would like to reset your email password.

The Alternative Email option will send password ***** information (verification code) to an alternative email address configured in your Yahoo account settings.Once you receive the email and enter the verification code into the field provided, you will be able to enter a new password ***** access your account.

Cancel my account

To do that just click the customer service link on your screen to contact them and a customer service agent will help you with your request.

Best regards,

David.