With the latest updates to Avast, there is now these very…

Customer Question
With the latest updates...

With the latest updates to Avast, there is now these very annoying coupon tips that display every time I try to print an internet order or info. The burn excessive amounts of unnecessary/unwanted pages of printed materials. How do I get rid of these very annoying tips?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 7 Ulitmate

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Avast software?

I have version 18.4.2338 (build 18.4.3895.325)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, just want to get rid of those pesky tips. Thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 2 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Most likely the Safe Price program and extensions that come with Avast are installed on your computer and have extensions installed in your web browser. I will need to know the name of your web browser to give you exact uninstallation instructions for the web browser, however for the Safe Price program do the following:

Click the Windows Start button then click Control Panel.

Click Programs and Features.

Click Safe Price from the list of programs displayed.

Click Uninstall (at the top of the list of programs).

Follow the uninstaller prompts to complete the uninstall.

Reboot and test to see if the issue is resolved.

If the notifications still appear, let me know the name of your web browser (such as Internet Explorer or Chrome) and I will provide instructions for removing the Safe Price extensions from your web browser as well.