I am trying to add a new MasterCard to my Paypal account.My…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to add a new MasterCard to my Paypal account.My last card, Visa was compromised,and I had to cancel it.My new Visa card is in the mail.I made a $50.00 purchase to-day on Ebay,and don't want to lose it. Thanks, *****: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I don't know much about Computers,and don't understand what you require.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your PayPal?

I tried to-day for four hours,to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks,Pearl for your assistance.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.