Problem is not with my computer. FreeCaddie Pro would not…

Customer Question
Problem is not with...

Problem is not with my computer. FreeCaddie Pro would not run on my phone yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsumg Galaxy S5 on Android. Was on course when system lock up. Non-pro version ran.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday was the first time it happened. Worked fine two weeks ago last time used.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

issue has been resolved.