My daughter has mistakenly purchased google play games

Customer Question
Hi My daughter has...

Hi My daughter has mistakenly purchased google play games online but i don’t want its deduct 270 dollars so how can I get refund give me ct no

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Just candy crush game in android phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?

Samsung prime

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

She purchased some games from google play and they charged 50 then 50 up to 6 times and 10 for 2 times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know how to refund

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 2 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question: you can try this.

1. Go to google play store on your web browser and go to your account page. https://play.google.com/store?hl=en
2. Go to purchase history and select report problem
3. From options chose: Purchase is defective and doesn't work as advertised- got email saying "but we can’t provide a refund for this purchase because it is outside of our refund policy"
4. repeated step 2 and this time selected: I no longer wasn't this purchase- got email saying "but we can’t provide a refund for this purchase because it is outside of our refund policy"
5. Repeat step two and this time selected: Purchase was made by friend or family member without my consent- got email saying "but we can’t provide a refund for this purchase because it is outside of our refund policy"
6. Wait 5 minutes
7. Repeated step 2 and this time selected: I don't recognize this purchase or charge- You should get an email saying the refund has been approved.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions

Hi my daughter has purchased candy bomb from google play for refund i talk to customer care and they spend me 230 dollars for returns all 500 dollars then i spend 230 then they said 300 more then 300 more so can i get my refund or not

yes, follow the steps i gave you