I have pandora on my phone. recently i got a new iphone and…

Customer Question
Hello i have pandora...

Hello i have pandora on my phone. recently i got a new iphone and have to restart all apps....(plug in user name, password, etc) Pandora won't open for me Should i cancel it on the iPhone and then restart?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?

I dont have wifi on right now Pandora worked perfectly yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

The Pandora app P just sits there and vibrates like a heartbeat but it won't let me get in??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It not on my mac its on my iPhone?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Hello I am using my iPhone. My pandora does not open. Please let me know how to open it or do i have to delete it and start again??
This is ridiculous! I have waited 2 hours for a simple answer?
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 2 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is***** apologies for the delay.

Press and hold on the Pandora app and when the X appears on the app and it wiggles, press the X to delete the app. Then restart the phone. Then go to the Apple Store app, search for the Pandora app and download and install it. Then login to your Pandora account again and it should start working.

Please let me know the result.