I can't find my previous Quicken files. I had 5 or 6 years…

Customer Question
I can't find my...

I can't find my previous Quicken files. I had 5 or 6 years of checkbook transactions, and I want to start inputting 2018 transactions. Can you help me get back to where I was originally?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I'm nodt sure what you mean.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Give ,we a minute tp find out.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a Dell computer about 4 or 5 yeas old, and a Windows 10 OS. Does that elp?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.