Was chating with tech on forgetting pasword for keeperwas…

Customer Question
Was chating with tech...

Was chating with tech on forgetting pasword for keeperwas told for more assistance woulnd need to sign some contract igave all info incuding credit card number the next thing was transferd to apple music I need help

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

11.3.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Apple Music?

At current time ai hav no apple music

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
I just need to open mt keeper app I don,t know why I have to go through all this I to get this fixed
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.