I just received a letter that said I requested my account be…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I just...

Second opinion] I just received a letter that said I requested my account be closed. Under no circumstances do I want that account closed I’ve responded three times no answer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP ENVY x360. Running Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your X360? What have you tried so far?

There is nothing wrong with the computer. I don’t want my gmail account closed. The computer is fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes why does no one respond when I ask not to close the gmail account. I can forward the letter I just recieved.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

that sounds like a scam letter trying to steal money or your id from you

can you copy and paste it in here ?

if you put your mouse over the from email address it should float the address that it actually came from. if that is like some random letters or anywhere except [email protected] or***@******.*** it is a fake and you can safely ignore it

but if you copy and paste it in here i can have a look at it.