It’s my iPhone I can’t remember my password. A few months…

Customer Question
It’s my iPhone I...

It’s my iPhone I can’t remember my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I can’t fibdbit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Find it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Thank you

If you feel that you have forgotten your apple id password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the iPhone. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the iPhone and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If the apple id and password ***** for sure correct, but you still can't sign into the iPhone, try connecting your phone to your computer and open iTunes. Itunes should then recognize your phone and ask you for the same apple id and password. Try and sign in with your apple id and password ***** within the iTunes screen and make sure you're connected to the internet while you try this.

If that does not work and you still can't sign into the iPhone, try signing into https://appleid.apple.com with your apple id and password. Then under the "devices" section, look for this iPhone and click on it. Choose to "remove" this device from your account.