All my bookmarks in favorites disappeared and now when I…

Customer Question
All my bookmarks in...

All my bookmarks in favorites disappeared and now when I attempt to book mark a page it will not

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Macbookproe 13' highseirra 10.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just today. I tried restoring from iCloud. In settings no luck

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.