My wifion phone frozen can't remember password. My phone…

Customer Question
My wifion phone frozen...

My wifion phone frozen can't remember password

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

My phone works i just can't turn wifi on it can't remember password

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No where do i get that help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I went to apple store today yhey said it was my internet carrier I need to contact

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

my wifi is still locked on phone don't know password

Do you need help with your Wi-Fi password?