How to deal with the MECHA ERROR on my toshiba DTS dvd

Customer Question
How to deal with...

How to deal with the MECHA ERROR on my toshiba DTS dvd player

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have?

Spatializer n 22 5 disc changer

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba media player?

Disconnecting the power source

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

How old is the unit?

Give me the answer first

How old is the unit?

No give me the answer fo
Irst

How old is the unit?

Will have to call you back later.

OK

i'm Back. Unit is 10 years old SD 3205

Unfortunately, that is a mechanical error and it would need to be repaired. The bad news is that it would cost more to try and repair it than replace it.