It seems that Windows 7 does not support a picture from

Customer Question
It seems that Windows...

It seems that Windows 7 does not support a picture from Koodoo account.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Do I need to get Windows 10 - and how?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This was the first time I received a picture via Koodoo mobile.I have Windows 7 for several years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not computer savvy, so I don't know how to answer our question, other than : if I need Windows 10, how do I get it?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, thanks, I am afraid, that I won't get a reply that I understand, for I am not very computer savvy. I would like all my deposit, $&$.00 returned to me. Thank you, *****