Trying to set um my new laptop, it"asking me for my

Customer Question
Trying to set um...

Trying to set um my new laptop, it"asking me for my Microsoft act, security code, entering my current email***@******.*** or my previous one of***@******.*** don't seem to work, also I don't have a yahoo act, I'm stuck

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I don't have a yahoo account but my girlfriend has one,and I used her wifi to connect with my HPset up

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All I have is a Microsoft update code of mckenna

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
still waiting for answer, is phone number for HP (my new laptop) that I could contact?
myemail is***@******.***
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Please let me know when you want to continue?

I’m ready, can I view on my laptop as well?

Ok, on that page where it is asking you for the MS account, look for other options and let me know, there must be another option to install Windows using a local account.

Don’t want to pay additional $39

There is no need to pay anything, as remote support is not required in your case.

Thank you for that, can we continue

Yes, please check for the local account option on the screen and let me know.

fit's only new HP laptop screen, I'm stuck, it's asking me for dj*****@yahoo.com and fill the blanks,I don't have that code nor have a yahoo account! AlsoI can't return to the start set up page on new laptop.

What other options do you see on that screen?

there are no other options available, I can't use my screen since it's not open due to verification issue, shallItry to contact Tech assistance at HP?
it keeps asking me for that 5star asterisk code
it's a 7digit number

Did you try to restart the laptop?

but to no avail, even HP unable to assist, I’m taking it back to retail store for either replacement or get it set up.

That is the last resort, please let me know the correct model no. of the laptop?

CND810S14

Thanks, ***** ***** the steps from the link below to start the system recovery and let me know how it goes for you?

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/reset-hp-laptop-restore-disc-53928.html