I cannot see a tab key on my Toshiba laptop. Where do I find…

Customer Question
I cannot see a...

I cannot see a tab key on my Toshiba laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Toshiba?

Where do I find this?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?

No,,,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No....I am updating my resume & need to tab thru

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

hello
no just tell me how to tab

the "TAB" key in on the left side of the keyboard, please click on this link : https://s10629.pcdn.co/wp-content/pictures/2012/07/tab-key-.jpeg

let me know the results

Thank you

Note : Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

Did you find the Tab key please?

CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION

please follow the instruction in the link below :

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

Thank you