Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I forgot my password on my account with an old email address
Richard, IT Manager
I forgot my password ***** my account with an old email address that I no later have, so I can't receive the code to reset it. The account is***@******.*** … read more
Forgot email username and password, No, maybe security and
Pete, Senior Engineer
Forgot email username and password JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices? Customer: No JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your passwor… read more
Had online prescriptions can't get in forgot password and
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Bachelor's Degree
Had online prescriptions can't get in forgot password ***** can't get new one don't get the emailed code … read more
Lost the old phone, working with the new phone. Can't
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
Hi Andy, lost the old phone, working with the new phone. Can't remember apple I.d. Or password ***** is***@******.***. Thanks … read more
Can't receive any message from my email because I don't
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, IT Technician
Can't receive any message from my email because I don't remember the password … read more
Hi - I received the following message, but the alternative
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
Hi - I received the following message, but the alternative email to 'send the code' is my old work email, so I don't know what to do. Shannon [email protected] Your account has been blocked Why are you s… read more
I'm at the reboot menus of a newly purchased Jitterbug
Divyansh Pagaria
Divyansh Pagaria, Bachelor's Degree
I'm at the reboot menus of a newly purchased Jitterbug smartphone and can't get the phone to work. I've tried rebooting, but to no avail.… read more
I got my phone updated in I can't get my Facebook account on
Rennan Lui
Rennan Lui, IT Engineer Specialist
I got my phone updated in I can't get my Facebook account on it is under a old phone number and I forgot the password ***** help … read more
Forgot my old password for my yahoo account.Tried to get in
Josh, It Support Specialist
Forgot my old password ***** my yahoo account.Tried to get in over a phone number but yahoo NEVER sent a code to the number. … read more
Forgot password. Need password need password for email acc.
Uran
Uran, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
Forgot password JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing? Customer: Need password ***** password ***** email acc JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices? Customer: no … read more
I got a new phone and forgot my old email and password.
Martin, Network Engineering Diploma
i got a new phone and forgot my old email and password … read more
Have an old PayPal account and forgot password. they will
Hema Malini
Hema Malini, B Tech
Have an old PayPal account and forgot password. they will send me an email with a code which I enter but then they want to phone me and my number has changed and I can't login to change the number wit… read more
I can't sign into my google account I forgot my password and
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
I can't sign into my google account I forgot my password ***** when I give my email address they ask for my old phone number which is from Ireland and they send a code to that number but I want it to … read more
I just connected my smart tv to the internet, I have forgot
Richard, IT Manager
I just connected my smart tv to the internet, I have forgot the password ***** maybe even which email we used. … read more
It is not my computer my email account is and my password no
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
it is not my computer it is me my email account is***@******.*** and my password ***** longer works so my old cell phone does not receive teX … read more
I forgot my comcast password. I m trying to get in and im
Bryan, IT Consultant
i forgot my comcast password JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing? Customer: i m trying to get in and im not getting my email JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devic… read more
My email address I can't access was logged into my old phone
Pete, Senior Engineer
My email address I can't access was logged into my old phone which has been wet now and doesn't work. It's not excepting the password ***** I need access to it as I have flight and hotel booking on an… read more
Can't open my computer, not on line, can't get on line, and
Richard, IT Manager
Can't open my computer, not on line, can't get on line, and can't reset password. Old password ***** a week ago. Prior to about two to three weeks ago it would go off line about every half hour and af… read more