I forgot my bellsouth email password. My cellphone was lost…

Customer Question
I forgot my bellsouth...

I forgot my bellsouth email password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My cellphone was lost on an Alaska airlines flight from New Orleans yesterday but my cellphone number is(###) ###-####and my name is*****; my email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What info would you like?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric S,
 replied 2 months ago
Eric S
Hi my Name is ***** ***** I am a certified IT professional and I look forward to assisting you today.