I want to cancel the FS accounts. All it says on it is

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel the FS accounts

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

All it says on it is ASPIRE and Intel Pentium

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

Google Chrome

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.