I recently purchased a new Netear R6080 router and when i…

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a new Netear R6080 router and when i attempted to register it online your softwa5re would not take my email adress so 'Im not sure if you have my information.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I set it up and have been usin it with one of my laptops. My phone will not accept my password.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went into the settings fo the wifi on my laptop but and I ot directions on my phone but I couldn't navigate to where I needed to be.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this

What internet service are you using Dsl, Adsl, Cable etc?

Are you coustomer service for Netear?

We are Just Answer preminum/paid service a site where customers ask questions on various subjects, and experts give answers. Experts are people who are well-trained and educated in their field. They can provide quick and detailed answers to customer's questions.

If you go here: http://www.justanswer.com/ down at the very bottom of the page in the gray area, on the left side you will see "How It Works." Click on that, and a box will pop up and tell you step-by-step how Just Answer works.

I hope this answers your question, and I look forward helping you with answers to your questions. If you need further information, it will be my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

Are you customer service for Netgear?

This is www.justanswer.com service.

I am under warrenty.

you can reach Netgear in that case

i typed Netear into the router.
I wonderred why you wamted card info.
You didn't bill my card for the $5, did you?
I typed Netgear into thhe browser. You didn't bill my card fo the $5, did you?
I certainly recieved no satisfaction and don't understand how you came up when I addressed Netgear.
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the experts in computer category.

I would like to assist you with your issue and would be your next active expert.

Let me see you still wait for assistance

Are you online now?

yes

I want to know if you blled my credit card?
Why

Are you aware you are connected to Just Answer web site

No I addressed Netgear

This is a premium paid tech support site where customers gets assistance for any tech issues

My router is only oe week old and Im under warrenty

I am an expert who's there to assist you with your issue

You don't have to pay more by the way

You did nothing for me. As soonb as the billin info came up I told your tech.
Why am I payin anything?

You are correct, there is payment for request. Let me know you wish to continue or requests refund

Request refund
I'm am also going to report this to the Cyber Crimes department in my County.
I address Netear, You appeared to be their Customer Service.

cancelling your question

Thank you for contacting Just Answer