I cannot log in with any of my PayPal accounts. Last week…

Customer Question
I cannot log in...

I cannot log in with any of my PayPal accounts

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Last week

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.