I have a few months computer and when I used it one time…

Customer Question
I have a few...

I have a few months computer and when I used it one time after a long wait,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The HP is on op system windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I HAVE USED THE COMPUTER ONLY ONCE SINCE I BOUGHT IT..I NOW CANT GET INTO THE COMPUTER BECAUSE I HAVE NO PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST HOW TO GET IN

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Since the computer is new (or close to it) the easiest way to get it back in service is to reset it.

Start or Re-start the computer such that you are
looking at the login screen.

While looking at the login screen (but don't log in), hold and keep down, the left Shift key.

Click the Power icon in the lower right corner of the screen (far right) and select Restart.

Release the Shift key when the Choose an Option screen appears.

click Troubleshoot

click Reset this PC

click Remove Everything

click Just Remove Files

(install to the drive where Windows is installed, if asked)

Once Windows has been reloaded
(it takes an hour or so)
you'll create a new user account and password ***** have access to the machine again.

Let me know the result please.

Hi. Did the reset complete and the computer is now

back in operation?