I don't remember my password? SAMSUNG 2017 T24H3109ND. How…

Customer Question
I don't remember my...

I don't remember my password?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

SAMSUNG 2017 T24H3109ND

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

How can I reset my password ***** I can't find my original notes

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Nothing is wrong with my computer. I just want to reset my account password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What email did you sign up with on that phone? Samsung/google account etc?

Is the password ***** need to reset to the email on the phone?