How can l close my account without a pass word ,with

Customer Question
How can l close...

How can l close my account without a pass word ,with seniorblackpeople don't know l just want too close the account, !

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsung table

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Is there any other way that I can close the account ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want too close the account.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.