Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
My computer is stuck in restore. My Lenovo ideapad 320.
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
Since yesterday afternoon. Don't know what to do to stop it … read more
How do i reset a Lenovo ideapad 320 to factory settings.
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
How do i reset a Lenovo ideapad 320 to factory settings … read more
I need to replace the power supply on my son's Lenovo
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
I need to replace the power supply on my son's Lenovo Ideapad 320. What part should I order? … read more
Bought a new ideapad 320 cant get the control key to
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Desktop Support
bought a new ideapad 320 cant get the control key to function with Home or End … read more
I cannot access my laptop Lenovo 320-151AP, SN-PFOST9PW. It
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
I cannot access my laptop Lenovo 320-151AP, SN-PFOST9PW. It keeps rejecting the password. … read more
Having some issues with my lenovo ideapad battery, it's
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, tech support specialist
Hi, having some issues with my lenovo ideapad battery, it's plugged in, but not charging. … read more
I just bought an Ideapad 320 and Im trying to disable the
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Hi. I just bought an Ideapad 320 and Im trying to disable the tap to click feature but I can't seem to do it. … read more
I have aLenovo ideapad 320, how do I turn on the backlight
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
i have aLenovo ideapad 320, how do I turn on the backlight for keyboard? … read more
It will not boot. stuck on Log screen. Logo screen. Lenovo
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
It will not boot. stuck on Log screen JA: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you? Customer: logo screen JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Custo… read more
I have a new, never used computer. It is asking me for a
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Technician
I have a new, never used computer. It is asking me for a password. I haven't put a password ***** … read more
It's stuck on the screen before you log in. Frozen. Lenovo
RussellA
RussellA, Solutions Architect
It's stuck on the screen before you log in JA: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you? Customer: Frozen JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Custo… read more
I just bought a new AC1900 and my computer is running slow.
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I just bought a new AC1900 and my computer is running slow … read more
I forgot my password XXXXX cant get logged on....I have a Lenovo
I forgot my password XXXXX can't get logged on....I have a Lenovo ideapad. Can you help me?… read more
I need to retrieve password for my Lenovo laptop. Lenovo
I need to retrieve password ***** my Lenovo laptop … read more
Grand daughter forgot password from Lenovo ideapad 100s I
John, System/Network administrator
grand daughter forgot password ***** Lenovo ideapad 100s I bought her … read more
It won't power on. The light is on and it won't go off.
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
It won't power on. The light is on and it won't go off … read more
I changed my password on my HP Specre this morning and
I changed my password ***** my HP Specre this morning and forgot it … read more
I just bought a Lenovo ideapad Z575. I did a turn on to see
Brad
Brad, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I just bought a Lenovo ideapad Z575. I did a turn on to see if it would come up and run. It has windows 7 home installed from the factory (bought through Tiger Direct). The first time it seemed fine. … read more