Can't correctly remember my outlook address. A very time…

Customer Question
Can't correctly remember my...

Can't correctly remember my outlook address

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

A very long time ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

Tried what i think might be close:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS:***@******.***

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your outlook. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

can't correctly remember my outlook address.

That is an actual address, but when you signed up and agreed to that account, you signed terms that said you would keep updated back up in place to keep the account. Your back up is this.

Mothers birthplace

pw*****@gmail.com

Unless you can remember the password ***** that account, do you have access to those?

If so, do this to recover that account. It does exist.

Click this link and enter your email you are locked out of. Then hit forgot password. Enter the last password ***** remember.
live.com
Choose the reason that you need password ***** then click Next.

If you've added security information to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you provide. You'll be able to set a new password ***** you enter that code on the next screen.

If password ***** doesn't work, try the following steps:

1. If you can't get a security code

If you don't get to your security info ( the alternate phone number or email address), click I didn't get a code when you're prompted for a code at sign-in, or I don't have access to these when you're resetting your password.
You might be asked to fill in a security questionnaire and be asked for some private personal infomation. There may be a 30-day waiting period to get full access to your account. Learn more about security info here: Security info & security codes.

2. If your profile is temporarily blocked

If you've seen a message that your profile is temporarily blocked, we may have detected spam or other fraudulent use of your account, or content that violates our Terms of Use. Learn more here: Profile temporarily blocked.

3. If you recently turned on two-step verification

If you've taken the extra security step of turning on two-step verification, some apps and devices will notify that your password ***** ***** because the apps haven't been updated to prompt you for a security code. Instead of your regular password, you'll need to use an app password ***** get in. Learn more here: App passwords and two-step verification.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

this is money crazy. i didn't realize microsoft had gone crazy too.
or maybe you're not really microsoft, but some imposter.

I understand. Did you try the steps i sent you?

We are not a scam company.

We've been around over 15 years and we are accredited.

https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/answering-service/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

please delete my credit car info. i want nothing more to do with you.
but you're not microsoft, are you?

Microsoft does not do tech support for free accounts. They use companies like ours for these things.

But dont worry. Go here for a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Have a great day.

delete my credit card info. refund my money. i want nothing more to do with you.