I would like too cancel my account. I ,t know. I just want…

Customer Question
I would like too...

I would like too cancel my account.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don,t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just want too cancel my account with senior black people meet.com.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.