Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Nathan, Systems Manager

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
My emachine keeps shutting down, but not like a shut down
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
My emachine keeps shutting down, but not like a "shut down" it just powers off in the middle of working. Then will only restart after i unplug it and plug it back in, why?… read more
My computer does shut down, but it does not turn off. Furthermore
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
My computer does shut down, but it does not turn off. Furthermore I can't start it up. The computer runs but the screen remains black… read more
My epson rx 595 stopped printing in the middle of the page
Kris R
Kris R, IT Manager
Hi my epson rx 595 stopped printing in the middle of the page and shut down. Now it won't even turn on. We've tried all the unplugging and plugging in again, and are at a loss … read more
my computer turns on in the middle of the night and does not
Aziz
Aziz, Bachelor's Degree
my computer turns on in the middle of the night and does not shut off until someone turns it off, it started doing this when i downloaded mcafee software… read more
LAPTOP TURNS ON AN SHOWS THE TOSHIBA LOGO THEN SHUTS DOWN AGAIN
networkwiz
networkwiz, System Engineer
LAPTOP TURNS ON AN SHOWS THE TOSHIBA LOGO THEN SHUTS DOWN AGAIN BUT WITH A SLIGHT LIGHT ON . WHEN IT DOES EVENTUALLY COMES ON AN GOES TO THE INTERNET U TYPE THE THE PAGE U WANT IT SHUTS DOWN AN WON'T … read more
I have an MX300 all-in-one. Was in middle of printing when
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I have an MX300 all-in-one. Was in middle of printing when it stopped, got an error message 500, have shut down and restarted printer twice. Still get "check printer" message. Even tried shutting down… read more
My Epson printer, Workforce 610, has the error sign on ans
Elijah
Elijah, Lead Technical Computer Analyst
My Epson printer, Workforce 610, has the "error" sign on ans says "turn printer off and on again", which I have done repeatedly, but the "error" sign will not go away.… read more
Acer Aspire will not shut down. Task Manager does not work.
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
Acer Aspire will not shut down. Task Manager does not work. Charged battery full last evening. Turned on fine; will not shut down.… read more
My computer will not start up and only shows a blue ...
Krish
Krish, Sr. Technical Support
My computer will not start up and only shows a blue screen with words on it but then shuts down again. what do i do?… read more
Hi There I have a sony notebook computer Model #pcg6bil
Jeff H
Jeff H, I.T. Analyst
Hi There I have a sony notebook computer Model #pcg6bil when I turn it on it comes on and then shuts down and goes off again someone told me I mite need to get a new battery what would your thoughts b… read more
My Epson Stylus CX5000 series printer will not print. Printer
Guests
Guests, High School or GED
My Epson Stylus CX5000 series printer will not print. Printer error .... shows No ink in cartriges. I have turned it off and turned it back on. No change. It is not registering ink in cartridges......… read more
I had a message to restart my computer. It said it was doing
Alex Royce
Alex Royce, tech support specialist
I had a message to restart my computer. It said it was doing a bios update. It got shut off in the middle and now it sounds like it is running but I only have a black screen. It has been about 20 minu… read more
EPSON ARTISAN 700, RECEIVING SCANNER ERROR-TURN OFF PRINTER
Smile
Smile, Bachelor's Degree
EPSON ARTISAN 700, RECEIVING SCANNER ERROR-TURN OFF PRINTER AND TURN ON AGAIN. HAPPENED AFTER INSTALLING NEW BLACK CARTRIDGE. REMOVED NEW CARTRIDGE AND PUT BACK, SAME ERROR READING, UNINSTALLED AND RE… read more
Why does my xp computer unexpectedly shut down and returns
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Why does my xp computer unexpectedly shut down and returns to the same window when I turn it on again?… read more
i have an Abit A-17 motherbord and it turns on for 5 ...
Claws224, CIO
i have an Abit A-17 motherbord and it turns on for 5 seconds than shuts off and than on again.. repeatidly. the only POST code i can get befor it shuts off is C1, C0 and AF… read more
I have purchase norton 360 program and was in the middle of
Bryan, IT Consultant
I have purchase norton 360 program and was in the middle of down loading it when the computer was turn off in error. Please letme know how t corect this, I also have a laptop that needs to have the sa… read more
I just got this computer. It processed 34 updates and shut
Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, I.T.
I just got this computer. It processed 34 updates and shut off. When I turned it on again it said it was preparing to configure windows. It has been doing this for over 4 hours now. Is this normal? I … read more
Ive noticed that my Task Manager was turned off. No Icons
Frederick S., Computer Specialist
I've noticed that my Task Manager was turned off. No Icons would show up on my Desk top. Now I have the Task Manager turned back on but no itcons show up. How do I get them to show up again? When I ri… read more