I'm the problem with my computer. I am not abwe to sign in…

Customer Question
I'm the problem with...

I'm the problem with my computer. I am not abwe to sign in to my aol address, am in the process of housebreaking a second computer, need step by step instuctions to get through Yahoo to aol. Can you give me the steps to take?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Not presently, no.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Notright now, no.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I have extreme visual challenges and am therefore slow in typing my responses.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/27/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.