I owned a windows10 compatable tablet laptop and every time…

Customer Question
I owned a windows10...

I owned a windows10 compatable tablet laptop and every time i try to download a windows compatable software from a company that i am involve with the screen says,this program is not commomly downloaded and could harm your your device,how can i download the software without harming my device.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and version of Windows of your laptop?

It is a Lenovo windows10 brand version

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your WINDOWS10? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not raelly because i just recently got it and just start using windows explorer

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is Chris!

You are getting that message simply because you are trying to download an executable program. The message you're receiving is a generic message that is simply letting you know that you're downloading something that will install on your computer, so it wants to make sure you understand exactly what is it that you're downloading. If your case, you know the program is legitimate and not a virus and is safe to install.

You should see an option that allows you to authorize the program to download anyway. You can feel free to go ahead and do that.

If you have any other questions on this, just let me know.

NOTE: If you have no further questions, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.