I downloaded Microsoft Office personal on this computer and…

Customer Question
I downloaded Microsoft Office...

I downloaded Microsoft Office personal on this computer and can't find it????

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I believe so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to be able to open what I just downloaded.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: technicalcat, Consultant replied 2 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Are you able to login to your account from which you downloaded the file at : office365.com ?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I'm not sure. How do I do it?
No. Cancell. I will go to Microsoft.

Phone support would make this much easier and faster to solve. I sent you an offer for that, and if you'd like to accept it, I can connect with you right away.

You click the SIGN IN button, and sign in. This is the only site where you likely would have downloaded office, so if you can't sign in, or don't remember doing this, then you likely didn't download office. If you aren't able to sign in, let me know what you recall about this office purchase.