Is it my imagination ort do yourr cards or hands get worse…

Customer Question
Andy, is it my...

Andy, is it my imagination ort do yourr cards or hands get worse after you buy additional chips. It seems that this has happened to me. I feel like I am obligated to buy more chips and the cards have gotten worse. Please tell me I am imagining, for I feel PokerStars is above doing this.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

How long ??? Ever since I have been purchasing chips !!!

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Your answwer about a tech walking me through "it" makes no sense ?!?!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What help ??? I asked a question that needed an answer, not help !!!
I waant out of the JustAnswer tech support, no charges[$39] or anything, you are NO help, END THIS !!!
Get me out of Just ASnswer, what do I have to do to end this bantor !!
I want to DISconnect, end the JustAnswers connection
How in blazes does one get through to you people - Read, I want to end JustAnswers & rid the tech support !!!
I tried to respond to your email but it would not go through, what kind of scam are you trying to run !!!