I think somebody hacked me an my fiances computer we bout…

Customer Question
I think somebody hacked me...
I think somebody hacked me an my fiances computer we bout off his friend something like spyware,.... How do we know?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

plz

Why do you believe it was hacked?

Because we found files wr haven't saved and I beleive there Is some type of program where he can watch us thru the computer on his computer. Not sure I think he hacked our pjones also cause I got also when we connected to his wife is that possible? Cause I got threat alert bout a third party.

Would you like for me to connect to your computer to make sure it is secure?