We cannot remember the password. My husband had an accident…

Customer Question
We cannot remember the...

We cannot remember the password. My husband had an accident and this is something he doesn’t remember. Even his security questions. There are 2 and he doesn’t remember them. There in French and I’m only English. Help

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

IPad apple

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

What. Help me understand. I don’t know much

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Well it just keep telling me for my password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to either reset the iCloud address or find out the password ***** it. Thank you

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 26 days ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What is your husband's birthday?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
November 17/1979
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
No
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Tell me, this is for real, right?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Hello, is anyone helping me?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Why do you need his birthday?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Where do I find my answer?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Someone has got to answer me because I feel really uneasy with the questions your asking me. And I feel like phoning my bank to cancel it all

I am sorry that you have to wait. I work a flexible schedule and was out of the office when you finally responded. I asked for your husband's birthday because that is a required piece of information that we must have in order ot be able to reset his password.

In my first response to you, I told you "Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them."

I will be unable to assist you further because the birthday that you provided does not match what is on file for the email address that you provided.

Your best option at this point is to call 1-***-***-****. If you can provide enough personal info (including full name on account, billing address, and possibly billing info) they can help you with regaining access to your account.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
because the tech was unable to answer my question, I won’t be charged right?
Tech Support Specialist: John TF., Apple Consultant replied 25 days ago
John TF.
John TF., Apple Consultant

Your email address is normally used as the username for your Apple ID. You should be able to reset your password ***** a computer using the site:

http://iforgot.apple.com/

1) Enter your Apple ID and click Continue. (If you have forgotten your Apple ID, click the option to “look it up” on that same page and supply the requested info. Then, once you have the ID, return to reset the password ***** needed.)

NOTE: If you are asked to confirm your trusted phone number, or asked for a “Recovery Key”, AND you also have a Mac, iPhone, or iPad using the SAME Apple ID where you can currently access the home screen, STOP and let me know - otherwise continue.

2) Select the option to reset your password. Choose how to reset your password:

• select "Answer security questions" to answer your stored security questions and then follow the rest of the steps.
  • select "Get an email" to receive an email you can use to reset your password.

3) Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site: https://appleid.apple.com/

While signed in, it's a good idea to verify that all other details are current and correct.

4) You should restart all your Apple devices before signing in with the new password.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

Tech Support Specialist: John TF., Apple Consultant replied 23 days ago

do you still need assistance with this issue? I would be glad to help further. Otherwise, if you could please rate to close out this session that would be much appreciated.