I have a 3 yr old trackphone it is charged has not been used…

Customer Question
I have a 3...

I have a 3 yr old trackphone it is charged has not been used for 2 yrs canwe use the samen number and but ninutes on it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It I a flip phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I8t is a flip phone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.