Running Windows 10, just ran April Update and now can not…

Customer Question
Running Windows 10, just...

Running Windows 10, just ran April Update and now can not log into machine

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Dell Inspiron desktop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Inspiron? What have you tried so far?

This is actually my client's computer I just received it to try to repair it, so far have not done anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can not get into windows, how will you be able to connect to me?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ebram Kerolos,
 replied 2 months ago
Ebram Kerolos

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist today.

Tech Support Specialist: Ebram Kerolos,
 replied 2 months ago

Sorry to hear that. Is the PC using a local user account or a Microsoft account?