J. Os. I have accidentally deleted my MSN email account with…

Customer Question
Hi Technician's Assistant: Hello...

Hi

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

Hi

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

J

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hi

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

Os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have accidentally deleted my MSN email account with all my info on it and lm finding it impossible to fin and recover it. My email address is***@******.*** but l keep getting pushed to an Outlook account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me recover my account please lm lost for ideas

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please
I’ve paid the fee yesterday why are you asking me to pay again I’m already on your system
This is a joke as l have now paid twice to have my problem sorted
Why am l getting no reply
I’m getting passed from one technician to another and being asked to pay the fee which l done twice already
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** i will try to assist you today. The reason you are being passed to other experts is because you hit the opt out button on your last expert. We are locked out from replying to you when you use that feature and you are put back in for other experts to review.

The reason you are being passed to outlook is because msn/live/hotmail/outlook are all merged now. It is the correct place to recover.

The only thing i see on the live site for recovery for that email you gave me is this for back up.

ch*****@gmail.com

Do you still have access to that email ?

I no longer have a gmail account. My present email account is:***@******.***. I am not interested in paying another 38$ as l have paid twice already l just require you to refund the 76$ I’ve already paid for a service l didn’t receive. I don’t accept that I accidentally pressed the opt out button it’s ridiculous to say that

No problem. I am a tech, so i cannot see that side of your account.

You can go here for a refund or call customer service if you decide to discontinue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

customer service:
US / Canada 1-***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

If you decide that you want to continue after you 'compare' tech support costs/ease of access or feel you need to continue here, just reply with the answers previously asked.

Have a great day!
Franklin