My computer was hack in Oct.2017..I have not been on till…

Customer Question
My computer was hack...

My computer was hack in Oct.2017..I have not been on till now..I cant remember my passwords on anything two recover

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

80yrs.old memorie not two good

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a Gateway old..now where will I find on here what you will need

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Oct.2017 when I was hit so shut it down then

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No wait and see what he may ask

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.