N. SN1AT71BUE301. It was just given to me. The screen only…

Customer Question
SN1AT71BUE301 Technician's Assistant: How...

SN1AT71BUE301

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It was just given to me. The screen only has HANNspree on screen will not boot up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to know how to reboot

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
there is no micro chip in computer.
very disapointed , no response for help
5/26/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please explain the issue in more detail

we left where we were staying and have been driving since this morning. the HANNspree is not charged anymore. :(

Please explain the issue in more detail

it will not boot up. it just has screen saver with the name come on the screen

How old is the tablet?

no thank you

OK

Unfortunately, there is an internal failure and it would need to be replaced.

ok

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

you answered my questions and was prompt..... but it took literally ALL day!
I spoke to another company and got an answer within 2 hours..
i will be cancelling

As soon as I was engaged and connected to your question, I replied to you within a couple of minutes each time. Unfortunately, I replied as soon as my shift started and I opened your question in the queue.

I understand and appreciate your promt answers.
whomever was on duty this morning failed.

Yes, I understand and apologize for the wait.